Featured Focus Areas:
- Point of Care Clinical Decisions in Asthma Management
- Treatment Patterns in Family Medicine: The Role of the Primary Care Clinician in Patient-Centered Management of IBD
- Best Practices in the Use of Incretin-based Therapies in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes (AANP Program ID 16032139)
- Improving the Management of Depression in Primary Care: Insights into Diagnosis and Treatment (Program ID 16052200)
- Psoriatic Arthritis: Understanding the Patient Experience to Improve Patient Satisfaction and Outcomes
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Heart Failure, Multiple Myeloma and Interstitial Lung Disease presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
Don't miss this 3-part series focused on shared decision making and patient-centered care in MS. Neurologists and other clinicians on the multidisciplinary MS care team have the opportunity to improve outcomes for patients with MS by supporting the tailored use of disease-modifying therapies and engaging patients more fully in their own care.