Featured Focus Areas:
- Primary Care Perspectives: Recognizing and Managing Opioid-Induced Constipation
- The Evolving Migraine Paradigm: Tailoring Treatment
- Updates on Molecular Testing in NSCLC
- Clinician-Patient Shared Decision Making in MS: An Essential Step toward Better Outcomes
- Multidisciplinary Care of Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Heart Failure, Multiple Myeloma, Prostate Cancer and Interstitial Lung Disease presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
Don't miss this 3-part series focused on shared decision making and patient-centered care in MS. Neurologists and other clinicians on the multidisciplinary MS care team have the opportunity to improve outcomes for patients with MS by supporting the tailored use of disease-modifying therapies and engaging patients more fully in their own care.