A multiple sclerosis series of iNewsletters, video roundtables, and webconferences is available, and discusses the use of oral agents, pregnancy in MS, the most recent data from national meetings, and expert opinions on managing MS.
Opioid REMS-compliant training now available
The FDA approved a risk evaluation and mitigation strategy (REMS) for extended-release (ER) and long-acting (LA) opioid medications. A CME certified 6-module REMS-compliant curriculum that addresses all components of the REMS Blueprint is now available! Complete all 6 modules to receive a statement of completion and be registered with the FDA.
- CME Corner: Thank you for making this important point. We will
- CME Corner: Please rate this activity and join our discussion
- Dr. Geraci: Very well presented and complete. I enjoyed this C
- Francis: Very fine review, but I would have appreciated mor
- DebbieEilers: Excellent!
- Virgilio Ortiz: Very good presentation to not fail treating asthma