Featured Focus Areas:
- Preventing Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation
- Targeting B-Cell Lymphomas: The Latest Updates in Therapies, Practice Strategies, and Clinical Research
- Point of Care Clinical Decisions in Asthma Management
- Clinical Insights in Pediatrics: Diagnosing and Managing Pediatric Epilepsy
- IBD Diagnosis and Management: Untangling the Complexities
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Heart Failure, and Multiple Myeloma presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
Don't miss this 3-part series focused on shared decision making and patient-centered care in MS. Neurologists and other clinicians on the multidisciplinary MS care team have the opportunity to improve outcomes for patients with MS by supporting the tailored use of disease-modifying therapies and engaging patients more fully in their own care.