Featured Focus Areas:
- Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation: Current Evidence for Tailoring Antithrombotic Therapy
- Improving Outcomes in Psoriasis: Exceeding Treatment Goals and Patient Expectations
- Advances in Severe Asthma Management
- Acute Heart Failure: Current Best Practices, Ongoing Challenges, and Future Directions
- Clinician-Patient Shared Decision Making in MS: An Essential Step toward Better Outcomes
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Acute Heart Failure, B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Multiple Myeloma presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
Family Medicine and Primary Care Clinicians
Improve your knowledge of management strategies for patients with T2DM, particularly re: optimal use of GLP-1 receptor agonists and DPP-4 inhibitors. Don't miss "Treatment Patterns in Family Medicine: Clinical Perspectives on Incretin-Based Therapies in the Management of T2DM."