Featured Focus Areas:
- Treatment Patterns in Family Medicine: Clinical Perspectives on Incretin-Based Therapies in the Management of T2DM
- Special Considerations for Older Adults with T2DM
- Improving Patient Outcomes in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: Monitoring and Managing Response and Resistance
- Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation: Current Evidence for Tailoring Antithrombotic Therapy
- Evidence in Practice: Improving the Diagnosis and Management of Psoriatic Disease in Primary Care
Don’t miss “Improving Women’s Health Outcomes in MS: A Multidisciplinary Approach.” This roundtable discussion—featuring an expert panel of clinicians and a patient advocate—examines multidisciplinary MS management as it relates to family planning, pregnancy, and the postpartum period.
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Acute Heart Failure and B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.