Featured Focus Areas:
- Improving Diagnostic Accuracy and Treatment Efficacy in Acquired Hemophilia: What Every Clinician Should Know
- Clinical Insights in Migraine Management: Guidelines, Diagnosis, and Current and Emerging Treatment Strategies
- Update on Treatment Strategies for Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection
- Improving Outcomes in Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Improving Patient Outcomes in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
CONGRATULATIONS to Emily McDuffee, Rockville, MD, for the “First Place” finish in our CML Board Review Bowl.
Defining, Diagnosing, and Treating Acute Heart Failure
Don't miss this comprehensive three-part series outlining strategies for optimal multidisciplinary management of this challenging condition.
Don’t miss “Improving Women’s Health Outcomes in MS: A Multidisciplinary Approach.” This roundtable discussion—featuring an expert panel of clinicians and a patient advocate—examines multidisciplinary MS management as it relates to family planning, pregnancy, and the postpartum period.
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Acute Heart Failure and B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
Pri-Med West Annual Conference
Stop by and visit our Booth #232 at the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California, April 28th through 30th, 2016