Featured Focus Areas:
- 3-part Series: Updates in the Management of COPD
- Progress Against Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Improving the Management of Depression in Primary Care: Insights into Diagnosis and Treatment
- Achieving Optimal Outcomes in Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Current Best Practices in the Management of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Don’t miss “Improving Women’s Health Outcomes in MS: A Multidisciplinary Approach.” This roundtable discussion—featuring an expert panel of clinicians and a patient advocate—examines multidisciplinary MS management as it relates to family planning, pregnancy, and the postpartum period.
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Acute Heart Failure and B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.