Featured Focus Areas:
- Achieving Optimal Outcomes in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Improving Outcomes in Psoriasis: Exceeding Treatment Goals and Patient Expectations
- Targeting B-Cell Lymphomas: The Latest Updates in Therapies, Practice Strategies, and Clinical Research
- Acute Heart Failure: Current Best Practices, Ongoing Challenges, and Future Directions
- Decision Points in the Treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis (A 3-Part Series)
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Acute Heart Failure, B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Inflammatory Bowel Disease presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
Family Medicine and Primary Care Clinicians
Improve your knowledge of management strategies for patients with T2DM, particularly re: optimal use of GLP-1 receptor agonists and DPP-4 inhibitors. Don't miss "Treatment Patterns in Family Medicine: Clinical Perspectives on Incretin-Based Therapies in the Management of T2DM."