Stop by and visit our Booth #723 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, Illinois October 16th through 18th, 2014.
A multiple sclerosis series of iNewsletters, video roundtables, and webconferences is available, and discusses the use of oral agents, pregnancy in MS, the most recent data from national meetings, and expert opinions on managing MS.
Opioid REMS-compliant training now available
The FDA approved a risk evaluation and mitigation strategy (REMS) for extended-release (ER) and long-acting (LA) opioid medications. A CME certified 6-module REMS-compliant curriculum that addresses all components of the REMS Blueprint is now available! Complete all 6 modules to receive a statement of completion.
- Johnson: excellent overview of NC8 recommendtions and how t
- lisa: excellent
- Rodger: I took the course for personal as well as professi
- Shady: The practice of instructing patients to go on and
- Trudy Shady, MD,FCCP: This was an excellent lecture and review of COPD.
- cabrahami: Patient's denial High fiber diet.