Featured Focus Areas:
- Treatment Patterns in Family Medicine: Clinical Perspectives on Incretin-Based Therapies in the Management of T2DM
- Special Considerations for Older Adults with T2DM
- Improving Patient Outcomes in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: Monitoring and Managing Response and Resistance
- Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation: Current Evidence for Tailoring Antithrombotic Therapy
- Evidence in Practice: Improving the Diagnosis and Management of Psoriatic Disease in Primary Care
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Acute Heart Failure, B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Inflammatory Bowel Disease presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
Family Medicine and Primary Care Clinicians
Improve your knowledge of management strategies for patients with T2DM, particularly re: optimal use of GLP-1 receptor agonists and DPP-4 inhibitors. Don't miss "Treatment Patterns in Family Medicine: Clinical Perspectives on Incretin-Based Therapies in the Management of T2DM."
Attending Pri-Med Midwest in Rosemont, IL this October?
Visit the CME Corner Booth #611 for information on free, certified medical education programs that cover a variety of therapeutic areas.
Pri-Med Midwest 2016
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, IL
October 12 – October 15, 2016