Featured Focus Areas:
- 3-part Series: Updates in the Management of COPD
- Progress Against Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Treatment Patterns in Family Medicine: Clinical Perspectives on Incretin-Based Therapies in the Management of T2DM
- Perspectives on the Care of Older Adults with T2DM: A Multidisciplinary Discussion
- Current Best Practices in the Management of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
CONGRATULATIONS to Emily McDuffee, Rockville, MD, for the “First Place” finish in our CML Board Review Bowl.
2016 ASCO Annual Meeting - June 4 - 6
McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
CME Corner supports Campaign to Conquer Cancer. A donation will be made for each visit to Booth 13088.
Don’t miss “Improving Women’s Health Outcomes in MS: A Multidisciplinary Approach.” This roundtable discussion—featuring an expert panel of clinicians and a patient advocate—examines multidisciplinary MS management as it relates to family planning, pregnancy, and the postpartum period.
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Acute Heart Failure and B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.