Stop by and visit our Booth #723 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, Illinois October 16th through 18th, 2014.
A multiple sclerosis series of iNewsletters, video roundtables, and webconferences is available, and discusses the use of oral agents, pregnancy in MS, the most recent data from national meetings, and expert opinions on managing MS.
Opioid REMS-compliant training now available
The FDA approved a risk evaluation and mitigation strategy (REMS) for extended-release (ER) and long-acting (LA) opioid medications. A CME certified 6-module REMS-compliant curriculum that addresses all components of the REMS Blueprint is now available! Complete all 6 modules to receive a statement of completion and be registered with the FDA.
- Trudy Shady, MD,FCCP: This was an excellent lecture and review of COPD.
- cabrahami: Patient's denial High fiber diet.
- Virgilio Ortiz: THANKS AGAIN IT IS VERY USEFULL PRESENTATION FOR A
- yostos: great leaning for MDD,very important to my practic
- Virgilio Ortiz: Very usefull in the clinical pratice since thera a
- CME Corner: Thank you for your question. Dr. Lacy: Its a bal