Featured Focus Areas:
- Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation: Tailoring Anticoagulation Therapy for Optimal Outcomes
- Point of Care Clinical Decisions in Asthma Management
- Clinical Insights in Pediatrics: Diagnosing and Managing Pediatric Epilepsy
- Treatment Patterns in Family Medicine: The Role of the Primary Care Clinician in Patient-Centered Management of IBD
- Targeting B-Cell Lymphomas: The Latest Updates in Therapies, Practice Strategies, and Clinical Research
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Acute Heart Failure, B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Multiple Myeloma presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
Family Medicine and Primary Care Clinicians
Improve your knowledge of management strategies for patients with T2DM, particularly re: optimal use of GLP-1 receptor agonists and DPP-4 inhibitors. Don't miss "Treatment Patterns in Family Medicine: Clinical Perspectives on Incretin-Based Therapies in the Management of T2DM."