- ElderlyConstipation.org is a specialty portal page on CMEcorner.com. As a registered user of CMEcorner.com, you will have access to our free continuing education programs.
- Once "logging on," you can participate in online programs, take post tests, and order enduring programs such as CDs and print monographs.
- As a CMEcorner.com registrant, you will receive e-mail notifications of new free programs and services, and you may opt out at any time.
- You will be offered new services as they become available such as credit tracking, podcasts, and mobile CME and CE programs.
- If you need to modify your profile, you may log in and make changes at any time.
Click here to register on CMEcorner.com
The E-IMPACCT (Elderly IMProvements & Advances in Chronic Constipation Treatment) educational initiative is sponsored through a collaboration of ASCP, AKH Inc., and Medical Communications Media, Inc.
Supported by an educational grant from Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America, Inc.