Featured Focus Areas:
- Secondary Prevention of ASCVD: Novel Therapies to Improve Outcomes in Patients with Hypercholesterolemia (AANP Program ID 17012508)
- Primary Care Perspectives: Recognizing and Managing Opioid-Induced Constipation
- The Role of the Pharmacist in T2D: The Evolution of Insulin Therapy
- The Changing Landscape of Interstitial Lung Disease
- The Pharmacist’s Role in Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Diabetes, Asthma, Prostate Cancer and Interstitial Lung Disease presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
Stop by and visit our Booth #712 at the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California May 31st through June 2nd, 2018.
CMEcorner.com is your online resource for FREE interactive and innovative CME/CE activities. Please visit often as we are always adding new activities and topics for nurses, nurse practioners, physicians, & physician assistants.