Featured Focus Areas:
- Decoding Interstitial Lung Disease: Identifying and Managing Progressive Phenotypes
- Novel Targeted Agents in the Management of Recurrent Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- Early Diagnosis and Optimal Care of Ankylosing Spondylitis in Patients with Back Pain
- Diagnosing and Managing Parkinson's Disease in Older Adults
- Exploring the Role of Type 2 Inflammation in Uncontrolled Asthma
A Note to Members:
Over the past 20 years, MCM Education has continually focused on improving and expanding the education provided to our membership through a combination of innovation and relationships with associations and technology partners. Aligning with our mission, we are excited to announce that MCM has been acquired by Clinical Care Options out of Reston, Virginia (www.clinicaloptions.com). What does this mean? Existing activities will continue with no changes to the current approach. Over the coming year, you will notice new learning techniques allowing more flexibility and engagement, we will go deeper and broader in new therapeutic areas and will be expanding our content. Thank you for being a member and sharing in our joint mission of improving patient outcomes.
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? To obtain additional information about hosting a program at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
CMEcorner.com is your online resource for FREE interactive and innovative CME/CE activities. Please visit often as we are always adding new activities and topics for nurses, nurse practioners, physicians, & physician assistants.