Featured Focus Areas:
- Psoriatic Arthritis: Understanding the Patient Experience to Improve Patient Satisfaction and Outcomes
- Secondary Prevention of ASCVD: Novel Therapies to Improve Outcomes in Patients with Hypercholesterolemia (AANP Program ID 17012508)
- Improving Outcomes in Advanced Gastric Cancer: The Latest Updates in Treatment Strategies and Clinical Research
- Dialogue with the Experts: Diagnosing, Assessing, and Managing Inflammatory Rheumatic Diseases
- Early Collaboration in the Treatment of PsA: Examining the Crucial Coalition Between Dermatology and Rheumatology in Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment
Pri-Med South Convention
Stop by and visit our Booth #208 at the Broward County Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida between February 9th and 11th, 2018.
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Heart Failure, Multiple Myeloma, Prostate Cancer and Interstitial Lung Disease presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
CMEcorner.com is your online resource for FREE interactive and innovative CME/CE activities. Please visit often as we are always adding new activities and topics for nurses, nurse practioners, physicians, & physician assistants.